An easy burger no one will mind that you phoned in.
Write a review
- Pizza. You will need two slices per guest. You can be a fancypants and make your own, but we make this burger when we're stressed or pressed for time.
- 1 Hamburger patty per guest.
- Cut the tips off of two pieces of pizza
- Use the larger sections as buns
- Stuff the smaller tips into your face
- Apply Sriracha as necessary
- We wait for everyone to arrive and the place the order for sometime in The Future™. Make sure you make a note of what everyone likes, with particular care to avoid things people hate. Don't be afraid to order extra, as people will come back for just pizza later.
- Some of our guests prefer thin crust, as this is a little bit crispier and more bun-like. I like pan because it puts more emphasis on the pizza than on the hamburger patty.
Board Games & Burger Night http://www.boardgamesandburgernight.com/